Home, Garage, Basement, Attic Insulation – Edmonton & Surrounding Areas
Northern Spray Solutions strives to provide the best residential spray foam insulation services with customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We provide spray foam insulation from your basement, garage to your attic for your whole house. We supply a variety of Residential services from North of Red Deer, to Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and surrounding areas including Fort McMurray and Grande Prairie, services includes:
- CCMC approved 2 lb. polyurethane spray foam
- Deck coatings
- Concrete protection, sealing & coatings
Spray foam doesn’t contain formaldehyde, ozone depleting substances, or harmful fumes and is recognized by LEED® (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) as a sustainable, green, CO2 reducing construction material.
Improved Air Quality & Comfort for your Home
- by expanding to perfectly fill every space, Foamsulate ECO stops air leakage in and out, and prevents pollutants, dust and allergen infiltration
- spray foam does not support mould and mildew as an effective vapour barrier, spray foam keeps moisture out
- spray foam reduces noise pollution
- spray foam does not emit any gasses and won’t negatively affect indoor air quality
Lasting Strength & Value with Spray Foam
- Spray foam does not settle, sag, shrink, or deteriorate. It stays in place providing value year after year.
- Spray foam ads structural strength. It does not have fasteners or seams which can reduce strength.
- Spray foam walls have three times greater racking strength.
- It will reduce heating & cooling HVAC operating costs and the initial cost investment since it requires smaller equipment with less cost.
In addition to providing one of the best options for insulating your attic with spray foam, it can also help protect your home from moisture and other weather related damages, from your attic to your basement.
A few of the main benefits from Attic Spray Foam insulation are, less heat loss or gain with duct leakage. Air sealing is easier, less likely to have dust and loose insulation travel to the living space and overall energy costs are lower.
Doing it Right
Northern Spray Solutions spray foam is exclusively applied by licensed applicators who have been trained to the specifications of the Standard For Thermal Insulation Spray Applied Rigid Polyurethane Foam CAN/ULC 705.2.
Spray foam helps conserve energy by reducing CO2 emissions. It is LEED® recognized for sustainable green construction and it does not contain formaldehyde or ozone-depleting substances.
These are the many areas that heat and cold and air infiltration and leakage occur that can double your energy bill and compromise the health and indoor quality of your home or building. Polyurethane spray foam from addresses each of these and provides the maximum insulation available while sealing out harmful pollutants and allergens saving you significant money and protecting your health.
- Radiant heat and cold
- Roof penetration (plumbing vent stacks, exhaust fans, etc.)
- Uninsulated ducts
- Leaking ducts
- Recessed Lights
- Attic Insulation
- Wall top plates
- Window Framing
- Electrical wall outlets
- Wall light Switches
- Unsealed Chases between floors
- Dropped soffits
- Plumbing penetrations, pipe & duct runs
- Band boards between floors
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Sill plates
- Door framing
- Appliance Vents
- Outdoor Faucets
- Crawl Spaces
- Uninsulated basement walls.
Spray foam insulation has been used for over 30 years. With the state of the art equipment that Northern Spray Solutions uses guarantees proper installation and top quality product.
Talk to us about big savings on residential spray foam insulation from basement insulation to attic insulation for your whole house. See about more information on spray foam insulation cost.
Download our Foamsulate Eco polyurethane spray foam info sheet (PDF document) by clicking on the image below:
Call us at 780-963-4493 for a spray foam insulation cost quote.
Residential Areas Serviced in Alberta:
From North of Red Deer, to Edmonton, St Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and surrounding areas including Fort McMurray and Grande Prairie, Alberta.