Does spray foam insulation save money? This is a common question that is often asked. Installing spray foam insulation in your home can save you money in a variety of different ways.
How much energy does spray foam insulation save?
- Reduces your heating and cooling costs by up to 50%
- Homeowners, builders and architects may be able to apply for tax incentives or grants
- Builders can install smaller HVAC systems and use less material for framing and roofing
- Spend less time and money on home maintenance
- The value of your home increases with spray foam insulation
- Significant savings every month for as long as you live in your home
If you’re interested in learning more about residential spray foam insulation for your home, please contact us today. We serve Edmonton, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and other Alberta areas.